Monday, May 30, 2011

Just To Share....

My hobby is to cook what ever that my family like to eat such as cakes, muffin and so many others. But beside that I also like to make my hobbies as one of my business. It's fun to have both as a hobbies. So...hobbies can make money also...it is true? What ever it is, create your hobbies with something special that can light up your life....

Another hobby that I always do is make some creative design from something that can make me cool and relax....make bonsai  from bead or crystal. Look so lovely and make my home shiny hear and there.....Also can make money...Who want to order or buy from me can call me or just go to my email nani.zamri@yahoo.com or go to Hobi Dan Jualan Nani to search anything there...

Don't make your hobby boring, dull, not colourful and anything that give u nothing.....make it bright yoo hoo.....
Ok...just to share with u all....Bye....see u all in another topic....

No comments:

Post a Comment